With a global commercial reach that extends into over 100 countries, the Department for Business & Trade (DBT) is the Government department that supports UK businesses in their international trade activity.
Whether you’re interested in exporting for the first time, or an experienced exporter, support from the UK Government’s Department for Business & Trade (DBT) can help your business to grow in new markets.
In the West Midlands there are DBT teams located across the region supporting local businesses to export.
You can visit great.gov.uk to:
- Create your own export plan online
- Identify high potential markets for your products
- Access free online lessons to build your knowledge on selling internationally
- Search and apply for live export opportunities
- Explore e-commerce options and support to sell online internationally
- Explore finance and insurance options from UK Export Finance (UKEF)
- New training offer for UK businesses:
Find events relevant for you and register for seminars, workshops, and tradeshows at events.great.gov.uk
Tailored in-market support:
Your business may be eligible for tailored support from trade experts around the world in specific markets. For more information, visit gov.uk/guidance/access-international-market-export-support
Get in touch with an adviser: