The Department of Business and Trade (DBT) are introducing the Midlands Trade Programme 2023.
If you sell your products and services overseas or are planning to, now more than ever, your website needs to be able to attract and appeal to an international audience. Expectations are growing rapidly as customers discover more convenience on all levels – be it product customisation, mobile-optimized search, quick checkout processes, or hassle-free delivery.
DBT are running a free and exclusive Digital Trade programme starting this September to help take your website to the world with confidence, competence and credibility.
Our programme takes you on a website internationalisation journey, from getting started, to a fully localised and optimised international website.
Midway through the programme we will host our annual Digital Trade Conference so you can meet likeminded businesses from around the region, hear from experts in e-commerce, digital marketplaces and platforms, cyber security and social media to name but a few.
- Wednesday 20th September, 10am-11am Session 1:
Website Health Check in 8 Easy Steps
- Tuesday 26th September, 10am-11am Session 2:
Planning your international website journey
- Wednesday 4th October, 10am-11am Session 3:
Platforms, Providers and Preparing your Website Brief
- Tuesday 10th October, 10am-11am Session 4:
Creating and Adapting Content for an International Audience
- Tuesday 17th October, 10am-11am Session 5:
Social Media 101
Thursday November 9th Digital Trade Conference:
- Wednesday 15th November, 10am-11am Session 6:
Search Engines. How they work, and what they look for on your website
- Tuesday 21st November, 10am-11am Session 7:
Increasing website traffic through paid and organic search
- Wednesday 29th November, 10am-11am Session 8:
Maximising your website conversion rate (CRO) in 7 easy steps
- Tuesday 5th December, 10am-11am Session 9:
How to track and monitor your website analytics to increase performance
Sign up here Home (eventscloud.com)