Created to be the ‘Gold Standard’ of technical education, welcome to the world of T Levels. Embracing eight of these new qualifications, the college are extending an invitation to employers on Tuesday 2 May, 5.45pm – 6.30pm at our London Road campus, where you can discover the many benefits these new programmes can bring to your business.
This information event ‘All about T Levels’ is open to young people, parents, carers and employers, to hear first-hand what is involved and how you, as employers, can play a crucial role.
T Levels are rigorous post-16 technical qualifications that will pave the way for young people to access skilled employment, higher apprenticeships or further study, allowing them to keep their options open while ensuring they have the skills employers really need.
T Levels are a new, two year qualification for 16 to 19 year olds and employers have influenced the T Level content with each T Level being equivalent to three A Levels, enabling young people to develop the right knowledge, attitude and practical skills to thrive in the workplace.
Every T Level will include 45 days of industry placement, so the role of the employer is vital to its success.
From September this year, we will be offering T levels in eight areas:
- Construction and the Built Environment – Surveying and Design
- Education and Childcare – Early Years Educator
- Business and Administration – Business Support
- Digital – Design and Development
- Engineering and Manufacturing – Design and Development: Electrical and Electronic
- Engineering and Manufacturing – Design and Development: Mechanical Engineering
- Health and Science – Supporting the Adult Nursing team
- Legal, Finance and Accounting – Legal Services: Assistant, Business, Finance and Employment
To find out more about this radical change to the post 16 technical curriculum, book your free place now.