Not a celebration of the England win I’m afraid! - but how to tackle a “hybrid” working environment with all Covid restrictions due to be lifted on 19th July.
Here are the latest tips on how to handle the changing work environment "post lockdown".
Keep up to date with:
- stage 4 of the lockdown roadmap, due for review on 5th July
- consultation and communication with your workforce, in order to obtain feedback, determine objectives and maintain transparency
- flexibility around business need and government guidelines, that should be considered when asking people to return to the office
- the default place of work, which should remain as stated in the original employment contract
- hybrid working policies, these should not be contractual, so don't change contracts of employment
- individual circumstances, take care when asking employees to come into the office, approach with reasonableness and consider each individual's situation to avoid discrimination issues
- Right to Work checks - digital screening now extended to 1st September
Hope that was useful!