"Nothing can dim the light that shines from within."
There’s value in patting yourself (and your friends) on the back. Studies show that doing so not only combats stress but also, using uplifting language can boost your overall health. That's why reciting (or journaling) daily positive affirmations can turn your disposition a bit brighter. So, before those negative thoughts creep in, consider giving these a read.
They are the kind of thing you can say to yourself in the mirror first thing in the morning as you brush your teeth, the last thing at night before you go to sleep, or just ahead of that big presentation that could get you your next promotion.
Pick one (or better still, construct your own) and repeat it regularly to hack your brain happier... especially now you know it’s backed by solid science!
- I am calm, focused and in control
- I am healthy and feel good.
- My life is full of happiness and joy.I am relaxed in every situation.
- I am at peace with myself and with the world.
- My thoughts are under my control.
- I am successful in whatever I do.
- Everything in my life is getting better every day.
- I think positive thoughts that attract happiness and prosperity into my life.
- My efforts are fruitful, and all my plans turn out even better than I expected.
- I have plenty of inspiration, motivation, and courage, which help me achieve everything I want.
- Day by day I am progressing toward my perfect weight.
- My positive attitude is making everything easier in my life.
- I let go of worries and enjoy inner peace.
- I am in charge of my time.
- I make good and wise decisions.
- I sleep well every night.
- Yes I can