These opportunities are significantly above and beyond those offered to members of the Chamber, and both the number and calibre of Patrons will be strictly monitored to ensure that inclusion is seen to be a mark of excellence and a true showcase for Shropshire.
Patrons will enjoy the opportunity of enhanced awareness and brand association and will receive a range of other solutions as a result of their inclusion in this exclusive Patron Programme. This will assist their own commercial goals and objectives, but it will also allow Shropshire Chamber to access the views and opinions of leading voices within the business community and will form a strong partnership with very real value and return on investment for both sides. Patrons are recognised for providing support that allows the Chamber to do far more for the wider business community that would otherwise be possible.
The Patron Programme focuses on the following opportunities:
• Raising awareness of all individual Patron businesses within the wider community
• Listening to the business community and supporting the Chamber by advising on their changing needs and views
• Feeding back to the business community
• Acting as a conduit between businesses of all sizes, and the Chamber Board
• Accessing and influencing local agencies for the positive benefit of the business community
• Working collaboratively for the benefit of other Patron members and the group as a whole
• Sharing knowledge, guidance and best practice
• Attending Patrons’ events, social functions, and a cross section of Chamber Expos and member functions
• Adoption of chosen charity for Chamber support
Being a Patron of Shropshire Chamber is a mark of excellence and integrity and demonstrates a firm commitment to the Chamber, the wider business community and the success of Shropshire’s economy as a whole.
Patrons understand and engage with one another and aim to identify opportunities, trade with and obtain introductions for and each other wherever possible. The objective is to generate ideas, enthusiasm and dynamic business opportunities and to feed this back through Shropshire Chamber and onwards to the county’s businesses as a whole. Through their attendance as Patrons at appropriate events, networking forums and business expos, they demonstrate their belief in the programme and through on-going membership they commit to maintaining the highest standards.
Patrons will be provided with opportunities to take advantage of with special offers on a number of Chamber events throughout the year, including:
• Free Promotional Video (7video Limited)
• 25% off a table of ten at the annual Shropshire Chamber Business Awards
• Complimentary access to standard Chamber training, the equivalent of 15 training places
• Complimentary access to the exclusive training programme for senior and executive managers and directors, the equivalent of 12 masterclasses which forms part of our Corporate Level membership
• Complimentary stands at the Chamber expos
• Complimentary attendance at one Breakfast Network Club plus second Network Club for £199 and 3rd Network Club for £149
• Full support from your dedicated Patron Manager
For more information about the Patron Programme or to find out how to become a Patron please email: email@example.com
Patron Programme Booklet
Patron Directory 2021