Shropshire Chamber Network Clubs will be marking their 20 year anniversary throughout 2019.
The Network Clubs are highly regarded by many businesses across Shropshire. With a strong membership base, we constantly strive to seek new faces to come along and experience the club for themselves. To keep an even mix of businesses in attendance we allow three of the same sector businesses to join, for example: three solicitors, three website designers, three charities.
- It raises your company profile among other local businesses
- Creates trading opportunities
- Builds profitable and valuable relationships
- Learn from members and see how you could work together
Who attends the meetings?
We welcome all sectors to take part. An example of the business types who attend include: Motor Vehicle Main Dealers, Financial, Estate Agency, Human Resources, Accountancy, Colleges, Local Authority, Care Homes, Solicitors, Marketing, Print and Design, Public Relations, Office Cleaning, Travel Agencies to name but a few.
What happens at a typical meeting?
- Arrivals from 7.30am for coffee and networking
- Each meeting is held between 8am and 9.30am
- A buffet breakfast is available on arrival
- Every member has the opportunity to deliver a 60-second presentation promoting their business
- One member delivers a 10-minute presentation about their business (rota basis)
- Company literature is readily displayed so you can take away contact details from members of the club to keep in touch
We welcome businesses to visit the Network Clubs, the number of visits as a guest are dependent on your membership level, please check with the Events Team for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t just take our word for it, see what existing members say about the Network Clubs:
“I have been a member of the Shropshire Chamber of Commerce for 18 years. Throughout this time, the opportunities for networking, training and expos have increased. Of all the business networking organisations in Shropshire, this is the friendliest and most pro-active.”
Katy Jones, PC Net Solutions Ltd – Shrewsbury Network Club Member
“I attend the Shrewsbury, Telford and Oswestry networking clubs and can honestly say that they are full of like-minded, helpful people who it is a pleasure to get to know. Attendance over a period of time is necessary to build those relationships that will last forever. Definitely a highlight of the week for me, meeting up with friends and fellow networkers.”
Martin James, Greenhous – Shrewsbury, Telford and Oswestry Network Club Member
Membership of Shropshire Chamber Network Clubs is £299 + VAT per club, per year
This can be paid via monthly direct debit at no extra cost.
It is a condition you are a Member of Shropshire Chamber of Commerce to enable you to join and subject to a vacancy being available.
For more information on Shropshire Chamber Network Clubs email: email@example.com or call 01952 208200