You will find details of our current vacancies below.
Job title Sales Executive
Department Membership Recruitment
Salary £21K plus commission
Reporting to: Membership Recruitment Manager
Main Job Purpose:
- Responsible for undertaking sales activities in order to support the Chamber’s objectives to creating business growth across the five strands (Events, Policy, Membership, Training and International Trade) whilst ensuring client satisfaction with both existing and prospect members.
- This position will promote the Chamber’s offerings to prospect clients in the attempt to seek new retained members or provide services on a project basis, whilst establishing and monitoring existing Member feedback and identifying up selling opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a recruitment strategy in accordance with Company goals and objectives
- Measure effectiveness of the strategy, reviewing and reporting on its progress to the Membership Recruitment Manager.
- Evaluate and analyse membership feedback and report key trends and responses
- Ensure Relationship Manager is kept informed of any serious complaints or negative feedback
- Work alongside the Relationship Team in ensuring ‘Welcome Calls’ are completed to satisfactory standard, engaging and greeting new Members to Shropshire Chamber
- Inform your Line Manager, the Relationship Manager and Marketing and Communications Manager on positive experiences / feedback received from members and attendees of events / training courses
- Remain aware and up to date with all Chamber offerings, and liaise with Senior Management to understand new offerings and events to be promoted
- Educate customers regarding new offerings helping to encourage use across their membership enhancing customer loyalty and upselling accordingly
- To promote events as outlined on the events promotional calendar
- Provide tailored responses that match customer expectations
- Build positive working relationships with Partners/Customers to increase repeat business and leads for potential members
- Inform Relationship Manager and Credit Control of any membership cancellation requests
- To work closely with other members of the team to ensure that all business plan, performance and financial targets are achieved and to complement and support the Company’s delivery and development
- To keep updated with all new literature and information and maintain a thorough knowledge of new procedures and statutory/regulatory requirements
- Actively participate in team meetings and report on departmental performance
- Ensure that the Company CRM System (Flightdeck) is updated and maintained with all customer interactions in accordance with internal procedures
- Ensure that all data for renewals and invoices is captured and processed in accordance with mid-month and month end invoicing
- Support all areas of the Company as and when required
- To work within and assist in maintaining the BCC Accreditation Standard for the organisation
- Any other duties as directed by your Line Manager, the Chief Executive and Directors
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures
- Work alongside Management to support with sales opportunities
If you have any questions about the post, please call Mia Carter on 01952 208200 or email: email@example.com
If you are interested in this opportunity and have a real drive to make a difference then please send a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org