A new event to offer support to people going through the menopause will be launched next month with a full day of experts, workshops and support.
Shropshire’s first menopause conference has been organised by Angela Loughlin of Mbrace from Shrewsbury - a county based menopause training and support provider.
The event, to be held at the new Ashton Theatre at Shrewsbury School on Sunday October 16th from 9.30am – 4pm will bring the renowned menopause training company
‘Talking Menopause’ to Shropshire to facilitate a full day of presentations from experts including GPs, physios, nutritional therapists and coaches as they come
together to support those going through the menopause, along with employers and managers who want to learn how to improve the support for their employees.
Are you any of the following?
- Someone going through the menopause right now.
- Someone preparing to go through it and not sure what lies ahead! (Do any of us?!)
- An employer who doesn't know how to support their staff through the menopause journey.
- An employee who wants to know how to better support their colleagues.
- A family member who wants to support their loved one through their journey.
The day includes:
- Expert speakers
- Buffet lunch
- Goodie Bag
Check our the Member to Member discount for 10% off your ticket or for group discounts