MASTER CLASS: TELFORD
Sustainability, Energy and Bioproducts - Opportunities for your Business
Are you looking to:
- Reuse, recycle or reduce your waste?
- Meet customer and investor demands to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability?
- Develop new, innovative low carbon goods and services from waste?
- Link into the ever-expanding green industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts?
- Enhance your energy systems?
HELPING YOUR BUSINESS ON THE PATH TO NET ZERO
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) at Aston University is running a new series of its highly acclaimed Master Class. Designed to help Shropshire business decision makers and entrepreneurs explore opportunities in the growing bioeconomy, the course is tailor-made to introduce the practical skills, concepts and strategies your business needs to succeed.
There will be NO CHARGE for eligible companies to attend this event.*
Topics covered in this two-day course will include:
- Putting Sustainability into Practice
- Carbon Footprint Assessment
- Opportunities from Waste
- Insights into New Technologies and Bioproducts
- Energy Efficiency Solutions
REGISTER NOW - PLACES ARE LIMITED
TELFORD: 5-6 April 2022:
Mercure Telford Centre Hotel, Forge Gate, Telford Centre, Telford, Shropshire TF3 4NA
EBRI will also be running the event in Lichfield in March, which Shropshire and other West Midlands businesses are welcome to attend. Details as follows:
LICHFIELD: 22-23 March 2022:
The George Hotel, 12-14 Bird Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6PR
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
SME business leaders and entrepreneurs in the West Midlands seeking:
- New opportunities in the bioeconomy marketplace including biomass, biorefining, bioenergy, biofuels and biobased products and services.
- Expert advice and guidance to help develop low carbon solutions that are right for their organisation.
- Guidance on meeting sustainability goals and reducing carbon footprint.
85% of attendees have rated the EBRI Master Class as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good’.**
To hear more feedback watch our short video and business reviews at www.bioenergy-for-business/reviews
* Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.
** Surveys issued to 27 EBRI Master Class attendees - November 2021