EBRI Master Class Course: Shrewsbury
Sustainability, Energy and Bioproducts - Opportunities for your Business
23 & 24 November, Shrewsbury Town Football Club, Shrewsbury
Are you looking to:
• Reuse, recycle or reduce your waste?
• Meet customer and investor demands to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability?
• Develop new, innovative low carbon goods and services from waste?
• Link into the ever-expanding green industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts?
• Enhance your energy systems?
Helping your business on the path to Net Zero:
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) at Aston University is now running a new series of its highly acclaimed Master Class. Designed to help business decision makers and entrepreneurs explore opportunities in the growing bioeconomy, the course is tailor-made to introduce the practical skills, concepts and strategies your business needs to succeed. There will be no charge for eligible companies to attend this event.
Topics covered in this two-day course will include:
• Putting Sustainability into Practice
• Carbon Footprint Assessment
• Opportunities from Waste
• Insights into New Technologies and Bioproducts
• Energy Efficiency Solutions
Register now – places are limited
Shrewsbury: 23-24 November 2021:
Shrewsbury Town Football Club, Montgomery Waters Meadow, Oteley Road, Shrewsbury, SY2 6ST
Who should attend:
SME business leaders and entrepreneurs in the West Midlands seeking:
• New opportunities in the bioeconomy marketplace including biomass, biorefining, bioenergy, biofuels and biobased products and services.
• Expert advice and guidance to help develop low carbon solutions that are right for their organisation.
• Guidance on meeting sustainability goals and reducing carbon footprint.
Our previous Master Class course is highly acclaimed by the local business community: 96% of attendees have rated it ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good’.*
Book a place now - places are limited
For more information visit https://bioenergy-for-business.org/events/master-class-shrewsbury/
* Surveys issued to 90 EBRI Master Class attendees 2017-2018