The Business Company is Shropshire’s one-stop shop for businesses seeking to
With a team of experienced specialists, The Business Company has been delivering results for businesses in all sectors for over 15 years.
We have experience of supporting organisations that are exploring the launch of new products/services, are at a cross-roads in development, have plateaued or are faced with seemingly insurmountable issues etc.
Through a structured business evaluation process (BEP), we undertake:
- Discovery – an in-depth review and analysis of the current business (and its market) to understand the needs
- Development – design and development of solutions including clear strategies, identifying improvement areas (including systems & processes)
- Delivery – hands-on support to implement, deliver and manage change
The Business Company improves business performance and achieves goals.
Remember – it doesn’t have to be bad to be better!
In addition, due to the breadth of expertise and experience that The Business Company has at its disposal, we also undertake bespoke projects including:
- Business planning
- Marketing and business development
- Identifying and implementing financial controls
- Systems and processes bench marketing and recommendations
- Coaching/mentoring of business principals
All interventions are undertaken as definitive projects with clearly agreed objectives, outcomes and timescales.
At the Business Company we are acutely aware of our responsibility to the wider community and for us, as with many in society, this has been magnified by the current pandemic.
As a small part of this, we wanted to recognise those going above and beyond in our community by sponsoring The Chamber Champion Award for Good Neighbour where individuals can nominate a business or individual going out of their way to help – they may run errands, do shopping, tidy homes and gardens, help to care for pets or simply pop round for a chat etc..
As they say “if you can be one thing, be kind!”