This month’s edition of Shropshire Business Live TV will be airing on February 24.
The monthly business show is a collaboration between Chamber patrons Shropshire Business and Yarrington, plus Shropshire Live.
It is streamed online at sbltv.co.uk – where there is also a catch-up player featuring every episode of the first two seasons.
The February line-up includes:
- A spotlight on the launch of the Chamber awards, featuring interviews from the launch night
- On location at a new Shropshire vineyard which is preparing for its first harvest
- Talking research and development tax credits with Tanki of Atcham, and the team at Reclaim Tax UK
- More money-saving tips from wealth manager Nick Jones
- The rise of short-term lets – with Vicky Price of Pass The Keys
- Aico – spotlight on their charity of the year, and community awards
- Ask The Expert – law firm Lanyon Bowdler with their monthly top tips
- Shrewsbury’s new £77m Riverside development – the council will be in the studio to give us the lowdown
- Adrenaline Events – Alan Lewis looks ahead to his 2022 plans
Plus there will also be the usual mix of news headlines and gossip from the local business scene.
SBLTV is based at the Yarrington studios in Frankwell, Shrewsbury.